One would think that with 3 weeks off of school, I would have all the time in the world to keep up with the blog and do all the things on my to do list. Not so much - I'm super behind with posting photos so here is a random collection from the past week or so.
My cousins, Victoria and Alisha, are current Clemson Tigers and were so sweet to give Gabriella some adorable Clemson gear for Christmas. Her Elmo Loves Clemson T-shirt was a huge hit at Music class earlier this week.
While she has quite a cute shoe collection of her own, Ella loves playing with my shoes - I'm looking forward to someday getting the classic photo of her trying a pair or my shoes on and walking around the house. For now, I'm happy with one of her scavenging my closet/trying to climb my shoe rack.
Ella thinks Auntie Natalie is shady
Enjoying some Auntie time...
Last Family Photo of 2010
As I post this next photo I can hear the Seinfeld episode in my head
ELAINE: What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies..
JERRY: I know, I hated those kids. In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.
MANYA: ..I had a pony. When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony, ..So, what's wrong with that? Nevertheless, our big present to Gabriella for Christmas was a pony...she is a bit too small to ride it but she loves to walk up and give the pony "gentle touches"
Over the weekend, we also picked up her big birthday present - I have always loved the chairs they sell at PBK. We actually picked one up to give her for her birthday. But, while I was at Homegoods over the weekend, I saw a little chair in the children's section that had a coordinating ottoman and perfectly matched her bedroom. Before I had a chance to pack it away until her big day, we put it in the middle of her room and let Gabriella take it for a test run.
The lighting in this little clip is terrible, but her reaction was so cute that I had to include it!







Hahah, SO cute how much she loves her chair! Who knew babies could love furniture so much at that age?? LOVE her Rody- that's what I think we're getting L for her birthday, just can't decide on a color :)
ReplyDeleteHi! First, I have got to get to Home Goods (maybe without the kiddos tomorrow) and check out what they have. I love that chair. Also, Gabriella can proudly say that she got a pony for Christmas:). I have never seen one of those before!
ReplyDelete