1.18.2011

Flowers, Bows and Pirates?

Yesterday, Gabriella and I stopped by PBK to spend what was left on a gift card we had hanging around.  I found a set of huge lego-like blocks by Green Toys that I was standing in line to get when Gabriella walked over to the bath toys section.  On the lowest shelf were two sets of foam bath toys:  A Princess Set and a Pirate Ship Set (photos from PBK).



Without so much as a glance at the Princess Set, Gabriella toddled over, grabbed the Pirate Set and started squealing in the store.  We are talking the type of squeal that causes everyone to start staring.  I walked over and looked at the toy she was excitedly holding and then looked at the Princess version next to it.  Obviously, I thought, she just didn't see the Princess Set so I held both, one in each hand, showed them both to Gabriella and asked her which one she wanted.  Without hesitation, she reached for the Pirate Ship, continuing to squeal with delight.  So the Pirate Ship it was.

Without further adieu, here is my little Pirate Lover!









 

I included this one because I think it is hysterical.


Thanks for the sweet comments about Gabriella's birthday party - it was so much fun to put together!

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question, I guess it's not my favorite word. It's one of those words that just sounds really funny to me! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that E refuses to be stereotyped by choosing a princess toy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...