I think Gabriella would look super cute wearing one of these with a little sundress and I saw these adult versions (also Stella and Dot) that I absolutely love...
And this necklace in the new MJ House of Clouds Preview is so adorable (As a side note, I can't wait to see the new MJ line on 2/1...)
Speaking of kids jewelry...I'm thinking that maybe some earrings would make my bald baby girl a little more distinguishable as a girl...
Well, earrings or no earrings, Miss G loves to wear her necklaces so I think one or two more for the summer may be a hit...








I really love Stella & Dot, especially their beaded necklaces. The other day I found an old chunky pink necklace from years ago and gave it to Adelaide. She's been wearing it everywhere. What is with these little girls and jewelry? :) Perhaps G and A could get their ears pierced together?
ReplyDelete