1.11.2011
There is a first time for everything
Ugh - two terrible firsts in just over 12 hours. Last night was the first tub poop. I hope (but am not so naive as to think) it is also the last. Then, this morning I was playing around with Gabriella, she squirmed unexpectedly and I dropped her. She landed pretty well (i.e. not directly on her head) but there is still a bit of a goose egg forming (just in time for her 1st birthday party, i might add). The fall literally scared the s**t out of her though...she pooped RIGHT after it happened. So scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This just made me laugh (minus the falling part, obviously)! I keep waiting for L to have that "first" incident in the tub as well. So sorry she fell on her head. I am NOT looking forward to all of the cuts/bruises/goose eggs these girls will get over the next couple of years! And, I love the little Joyfolie shoes you bought. I'm seriously in love w/ every pair on that site!
ReplyDeleteUgh...on both stories! I have been so afraid of the tub thing for three years now:) And, I am glad to hear that Gabriella is okay. That must have been scary.
ReplyDelete