Ella entertained us with karaoke while we got the food ready
Hugs for Daddy
All dressed up in her birthday tutu
Here is the video of Ella when the cake came out...she definitely had no idea what was going on!
After a few minutes, she settled in with her cake and wanted to let everyone know it was time to start paying attention to her again.








Ahh, SO CUTE!! All of it: her tutu, the cake, all of your decor & the videos of her with the cake! She's a very lucky girl to have such a creative mama! Looks like she had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Ella! :)
ReplyDeletegreat pictures of Ella in her tutu! I think she may have the Ballet genes...that skipped me :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!! I love it all.. I mean how in the heck did you do the cake pops so well.. I think you need to give me a step by step on your tricks.. Because mine did not turn out that well.. I tried them today!!
ReplyDeleteI love her tutu and the pinwheels and the cake and the video!! Gosh what a great first birthday!!!!