Yesterday was my first day back in class. Since this Christmas break was the longest homework free stretch of time that I have had with G since I had her, I was not really looking forward to starting back up again. But it wasn't so terrible. I will say that it is a huge blessing that I did not have OB before I got pregnant with G because I would have been a COMPLETE stress ball. Seriously, who knew all those things that my Dr. was so nonchalant about were such a really big deal? I guess maybe the weekly ultrasounds should have tipped me off...
Anyway, here are a few photos of Gabriella from this afternoon. Today, she wore her pretty new dress from Grammi with tights Nonna brought her back from Germany...
Blowing rasberries
The lighting in this one was pretty bad, but I thought her face was funny
She's got about 20 more years until she can have some champagne, but that doesn't stop her from trying to sneak the bottle out...
G making her "Pirate Face"...maybe I should have gone with the princess bath toy...
I'm sure we'll have a ton of photos from tomorrow with the latest snow storm that is coming way. Ugh!
I just found your blog, your daughter is adorable! What are you going to school for? I hope it's going okay now that you're back at it after the break. I'm a teacher and we have a one-year-old too, and going back and leaving her after breaks is always hard.
ReplyDeleteI love the pirate face!...That's classic.
ReplyDelete