A while back, I stumbled upon a tutorial on how to make ruffled flower leggings. I thought it looked easy enough so I headed over to my local Target and bought two pairs of $4 black leggings: one for G to wear and one to cut up and make flowers with. I ended up having a lot of extra fabric so I whipped up a simple headband to match the leggings. Here are the final products: one headband that G actually wore for more than 30 seconds and one pair of leggings (the photos don't do the best job of picking up the differentiation between the flowers in the headband, but you get the idea...).





Those leggings are darling!! I'm impressed! This is one project I may have to try (in addition to about 10 others sitting in my inspiration folder...sigh). She looks so cute in that headband!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the headband!
ReplyDelete