4.12.2011

Weekend Adventures

Despite a nagging cough and runny nose (G) and sudden onset of a 101 fever (me), we managed to have a pretty fun weekend...

Dare I say that spring has finally sprung in New England?  It seems that our April Fools Day snowstorm was winter's last hurrah (perhaps I should knock on wood so I don't jinx it)...despite the 50 degree days, we layed low for the first half of the weekend...


G has become a wee bit obsessed with these bunny ears and eating from fruit food packets herself.  She still get a little "squish-happy" (hence, the diaper only eating).


She is very proud of her ability to stack her wooden rings and will do it again and again and again if you let her...




Sunday the sun was shining and everyone was feeling much better...


We all walked down to a nearby park for some fresh air and playground fun.









Then, it was off to Grammi and Dzia Dzia's to celebrate this guy's big 30th birthday!



Last night, after class, Michael and I plopped a sleeping G into a stroller and walked down the road for a birthday celebration dinner date, which was perfect.    

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute- Love the bunny ears picture! And, Leighton loves those little fruit smoothie pouches as well- I just think she enjoys the ability to feed herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so stinking cute and she is always dressd so darling!!! cate loves the fruit pouches! We eat them all the time:)
    When are joyfolie shoes going to be for sale? And who is she selling them through?? love all her stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...