On Easter, my amazingly talented cousin-in-law, Gillian, gave us the most beautiful birthday gift for G. When I had my baby shower, she gave us a quilt which so perfectly matched the colors I used for G's room, I would have sworn she snuck in and took photos when I was decorating...
Here is the perfectly stunning pillow she gave G for her birthday!
If you click on the photo, you can see it better. She even put our anniversary in the tree...I love the splashes of purples she added in...I was already thinking of using purple in G's room when were transition her into a more "big girl" mode...I think this pillow will be the perfect inspiration!





LOVE that pillow! What a neat gift. And, that will definitely transition well into a big girl room (I've already been "thinking" that up in my head as well :) I got Leighton's little bunny slippers and purse @ boutiques in Tulsa and have no idea what the brands are anymore...if I find the tags, I'll let you know!
ReplyDelete