4.14.2011

Hats off to hats

I bought a fedora for myself this summer and couldn't resist getting this matching one for G.  Normally, I don't intentionally match us, but a baby fedora...how could I resist!  Sadly, I think I'm going to return it since after our 5 minute photo shoot she would not keep it on  :(











3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is ALL too familiar. Darling fedora though- I was tempted by one I saw as well, but anything without the chin-strap isn't going to fly! I have a feeling I will be fighting Leighton all summer at the pool/lake to wear a hat and/or sunglasses! Don't these girls know how cute accessories are?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of Michael in these pictures! Cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she does look like a little old man in that hat! ha! too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...