4.18.2011

Catching Up

Here are some random photos from last week and some of the weekend.

Most mornings, I make myself a berry/banana smoothie with a bit of Carnation Instant Breakfast...most mornings I only get to enjoy half.  :)
  


Thursday at the park...G likes to take the stairs by herself like a big girl.


The "rocking" rides are her new favorite



Michael took these photos while I was at clinical/class


This picture was not set up...G put her pants on her head all by herself...apparently she knows that wearing pants on your head is pretty funny



Getting ready to meet our friends Annette and Ryan for lunch in Brookline...G can't wait to meet her new boyfriend this summer






2 comments:

  1. Funny how they somehow get more of our food than we do! She looks adorable in that pink bunny dress- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute! I love the shorts on her head:) Cate thinks that is so funny too:)
    I love her bunny dress. she is adorable in it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...