4.15.2011

Children's Museum

Yesterday, Gabriella and Isabelle had another playdate at the Children's Museum.  When we went in January, both girls participated in an MIT study on how children play and we arranged to meet with one of the researchers for a follow up to the initial session.  While Isabelle was meeting with the researchers, G and I went to the "Boston Black"exhibit.

G's first stop was to check out the dominos.


Then a quick trip to the barber shop proved that she is indeed still short on hair.


Her favorite part was picking out groceries at the market.







  
I think I missed what this was supposed to be but G liked the colorful wall



Beep beep, here comes the bus!  Time to go to the beauty salon.


Just because she has no hair of her own doesn't mean she can't style someone elses.


When Isabelle finished, we grabbed lunch and hit up the Play lab. 






Happy weekend everyone- we are certainly looking forward to ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...