G gave us a special Easter gift and slept until 7am on Easter morning...we thought it would be nice and return the generosity with a gift when she woke up from her nap.
She was just as excited as we were...
After she checked out her gifts she hunted down her Easter eggs (I posted the video yesterday).
Evaluating "the goods"
The yummy Easter Egg cake pops we brought to Easter dinner.
Easter Egg hunt at Grammi and Dzia Dzia's house





Gabriella looks absolutely darling in her Easter outfit! Those Mr. Potato Heads must have been the hot ticket item this year- I have seen them in nearly every kid's basket so far (sorry Leighton!). Love your outfit from Easter as well. And, you have mastered the cake pops- those are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHer outfit is adorable! I think Kirsten needs a Mr. Potato head in her life. :)
ReplyDelete