4.01.2011

A little bit of this and a little bit of "daaa"

Happy April 1st - we're expecting "winter weather" today and that is no April Fool's joke.  Neither is my one month shopping fast which begins today...no shopping for clothes, shoes, accessories for G or I for a month.  It's going to be tough, but I think I can do it!

Here are some random photos from our week.  We had three playdates (two on Thursday) and didn't manage to take any photos...so these are all just G being G.

Gabriella's chair gets a little crowded sometimes



Rocking her supermodel runway pout


Ride 'em Cowgirl!


Eating with a big girl spoon


Okay...eating with fingers is MUUUCH easier


G loves herself some chocolate!


Holding on tight to her new kicks



Bumming around in her safari t-shirt




Posing with her mess



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love how she doesn't hold back with the chocolate...that's my girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...