Did you happen to notice what was in the background of yesterdays photos of G? It starts with a B and it is not boxes.
G woke up from her nap very much on the wrong side of the bed. As it happens, the night before, I had just been going through a box of my childhood things from my parents to repack for the move. I set aside a container filled with the B word...Barbies.
When I busted out that container, G snapped right out of her funk and got lost in a world of 80's Barbie dolls, clothes and accessories for the next 2 hours.
Also, thanks for all your well wishes and prayer for G's foot. Gabriella woke up yesterday and was a little hesitant to walk on her foot. But, by the time I picked her up from daycare, she was doing twirls around the room and jumping up and down. I think we can say she is feeling much better!!






I used to love barbies...I'm impressed with your collection of barbie supplies! I think my mom just took down all of my barbies from the attic and washed them so maybe the girls can have fun playing with them this weekend at the cousins sleepover
ReplyDelete