Yesterday, while G and I were at Gymboree Play and Music open gym, my little daredevil was monkeying around on the monkey bars. I let ago of her for a few seconds to let her swing and instead of asking me for help when she was ready to get down, she decided to let go and drop down on her own (about 2 feet) onto the mat below. She has done this before and been fine but this when tried to stand up, she crumpled back to the ground crying. It became obvious very quickly that she would/could not put weight on her left leg. We went to the Dr.'s office and had x-rays done but have no official diagnosis. A little piece of me wishes she had broken something because at least we would have an answer for why she won't stand on her foot and how to fix it. For now, this is G's current MO...whenever she starts to put weight on her foot, she stops and sits back down, saying "it hurts!" Please pray for a quick recovery for out little lady.





Oh no. So sorry! Praying that you get an answer and some relief for her. That makes me so sad for her (and you)!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Praying for her!
ReplyDeletePoor G!! Praying everything is OK!
ReplyDeleteGreenstick fractures are hard to diagnose. I would ask for a removeable cast.
ReplyDeletePoor Ella! I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDelete