We had a pretty low key Christmas Eve here. We did a little bit more packing and had some fun playing around the house. G and Michael did one of their favorite things...they read books.
Then we got ready to go out to eat and attend the Christmas Eve service at church.
Someone thought that it would be really funny to "honk honk" Daddy's nose!
Yes, that is an Ariel tattoo on G's arm. She was running around the house saying "I want a tattoo" all afternoon so I let her pick one and choose where it would go. We like to class up the holidays with some ink here at the Krisko house!
When we got home from church, we made sure the tree was lit up and set out some cookies and milk for Santa.
Gabriella made sure to taste test Santa's cookies to see if they tasted okay. They passed the test.
Then we read two Christmas stories before bed.





It seems like such a nice Christmas Eve that you had. I love Ella's dress. SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot of G by the lit tree! Love her Christmas dress!
ReplyDelete