12.08.2011

Christmas Ornament

When Michael and I got married, we both had a collection of ornaments that we had received from our parents as we grew up.  Last year, we bought G a "baby's first" ornament to build her own collection.  This year, my friend Kristin emailed me when she saw a certain ornament at Target that made her think of G every time she saw it.  I'll give you one guess to figure out what it was...


I mean, seriously, is this not the MOST PERFECT ornament for G this year!?!  Thanks, Kristin, for giving me the head up on this ornament (which prompted a well worth it online search and numerous Target trips to find)!






And, yes, G is attempting to try on her red boots ornament.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! They had so many at my Target... I could have gotten it and shipped it to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...