I have never ventured to make a gingerbread house before so perhaps building my first one with a toddler was a bold move. I bought this mini village kit with the hope that at least one would cone out.
Unfortunately the deck was stacked against me from the start as there were cracks in EVERY building!
Instead of building the perfect gingerbread house, G and I focussed on having fun decorating the pieces.
And eating icing. As a side note - I'm super jealous of G's lashes!
Sometimes you just HAVE to lick the icing right off your hands!
After a little patchwork with icing, I was able to come up with this mini version of a gingerbread house...
And as a random update, G has named another of her babies. This baby is Mike. Baby Mike now joins Baby Abby and Baby Emma in the list of dolls with names...
Happy weekend!





She has gotten SO much hair in the last few posts... WOW!
ReplyDelete